Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kinda sorta spooky

I wrote 2 short stories.

I enjoyed writing them and letting my mind just go free.

I tried to think of what I'd do in the situations my characters found themsleves in and then wrote the complete opposite to challenge myself. I liked the end result of both. I got some good feedback.

How come both made up situations actually happened in my life recently!?

It felt kinda sorta spooky. Did I put these situations out in the universe and then they happened?

I'm not spooked enough to stop writing..lol but it did make me think. I did go in depth with my characters and thought of how they would feel so in that regard, writing did help me get through the situations in some way when they happened.

The life of a writer *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home